Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Well child

For about the last week, I've been thinking my baby is the biggest any of my babies have been at 2 months. He seemed to out grow all of the hand me downs from his brother faster. Who was bigger than my oldest. So today when I took my baby in for his well child, I thought those numbers seem big. I just looked it up. He is big, well at least bigger. I also watched the nurse carefully to make sure she was measuring correctly.

Ike's stats at 9 weeks.
Weight- 12.2 lbs 41%
Height - 23.3 in 59%
Head circ - 15.8 in 72%
(Birth weight 8 lbs 9 oz)

Baby A's stats at 10 weeks
Weight - 12.2 lbs 34%
Height - 24 in 78%
Head circ - 15.8 in 65%
(Birth weight 9 lbs 2 oz)

Nan's stats at 10 weeks
Weight - 11.5 lbs
Height- 23.75 in
(Birth weight 7 lbs 8 oz)

J's baby stats at 9 weeks
Weight - 11 lbs 8 oz
Height - 23 inch
Head circ - 15.7 in
(Birth weight 7 lbs 8 oz)

So not a big difference considering their birth weights, were so different. But I find it interesting that baby #4, is bigger a week earlier than baby #3 when baby 3 was born bigger. I'm not surprised baby 3's head was smaller. Baby 1 and 4 have round heads while 2 and 3 have ovals. So ovals measure a little smaller.
My daughter/baby #2, was long and skinny. I couldn't really dress her in sleepers, she was too skinny to keep her legs in the leg holes, so when she kicked her feet would get stuck in the tummy part of the sleeper, it infuriated her, so I tried not to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment