Sunday, December 30, 2012

A white Christmas

We went to Utah for Christmas. I really wanted to bring baby A out to meet my grandma, so we decided for a multitude of reasons this was the best time. It was nice between my grandma living 5 miles from my mother in laws and living in utah for years i haven't stayed with my grandparents in a long time. It was nice to be back.

 It was our first car trip with the minivan.

We saw cousins in Logan.


We spent Christmas Eve with Brent's mom for her birthday, his dad and a few siblings.






We spent Christmas Day with my grandparents, parents, aunt, uncle and a few cousins. My oldest got to play with my cousin's oldest. Which was great because even though the boys don't remember they have played together a lot in the past. Spent Boxing Day with my grandparents, parents, brother, sister, and families.






Then had two more days to spread between all the grandparents. Josh even got to go sledding with Brent's dad, and made a snowman. These are some highlights based on what I took on my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment