Sunday, December 30, 2012

A favorite

A few years ago my mom gave me one of her nativities. The Fontanini has always been one of my favorites I would always rearrange it and play with it as I was growing up.
 This year she gave me a stable, and an angel. I have wanted an angel for years and finally asked for one.
She also gave me a woman at the well sans well.
In a side note this piece has been one of my favorites this year. It's me, baby A and nan.

The inside of my stable looks a little silly, so I think I need a few more animals next year.  A donkey, and other such things, like maybe more sheep or some poultry.  I don't think I need anymore dogs.
Also one of these years I am going to buy some wiseman.  The downfall is the wiseman set I really love is discontinued so it costs a good $150, one of the wisemen is on a elephant.  I love it.  I think I'll settle for a different one, still the one where they are all riding camels is $75.  I think one year I'll save my money and get wiseman riding on animals, because that is really what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment